In addition to the basic Minister’s Curriculum,
the following covers the basic requirements
for A Course in Miracles Concentration
1. Either attend or watch 9 Miracles in Manhattan video’s and write up at least a page on what ideas in the video where most important to you.
2. Read Living A Course in Miracles by Jon and write approximately ½ page per chapter summary of the main idea in that chapter.
3.Read at least one other book based on the Course. This could be another book by Jon or another author. Write report on the book.
4. Be involved in the regular study of the workbook doing one lesson per day throughout the term of the class. Student may already be involved in this work. If not start or, if already completed, start with Lesson Number 1 and continue.
5. Keep a diary on how the daily lesson affect one’s life.
6. Be prepared to orally define the meaning of each of these words or phrases from the Course:
|Atonement||A Little Willingness||Altar||The Role of the Body||Christ Communication|
|Creations||Decision Making||Defenses||Denial||Dreaming of the World|
|Holy Instant||Holy Spirit||Holy Relationship||Humility-Arrogance||Idols|
|Mind||Miracles||One-Mindedness||Perception (levels of)||Real World|
|Revelation||Right and Wrong Mindedness||Salvation||Scarcity Principle||Self|
|Sin||Son of God||Split Mind||Teacher of God||Vision|
|Will of God|
7. Have at least 1 ½ hours per month conversation with mentor.
8. Discuss one’s progress with Jon every month from September to May.
9. Write a 25-page paper on some idea in the Course that seems important to the student. For example, on Forgiveness.
10. Prepare and deliver a sermon on some idea in the Course.