Executive Director: Rev. Dr. Jon Mundy
Rev. Dr. Jon Mundy is an author, lecturer, and the publisher of Miracles magazine. Rev. Jon and Rabbi Gelberman began Interfaith Inc., in New York City in 1977, and they co-founded The New Seminary for Interfaith Ministers in 1981. He is the author of 9 books including his newest book Living A Course in Miracles published by Sterling Ethos of NYC, a division of Barnes & Noble.
Rev. Dr. Jon Mundy has been an author, lecturer, and minister since 1985, and the publisher of Miracles Magazine. www.miraclesmagazine.org and received his Ph.D. in 2003.
- A retired university lecturer. Taught classes in Philosophy, Religion, and Psychology from 1967-2009 at: Interboro Institute, New York City (1967-1970); The New School University in New York City (1969-1979); Mercy College (1980-1994), teaching on campus and inside Sing Sing and Bedford Hills Prison for Women; Taught at: The State University of New York, New Paltz, NY (2001-2007)and Marist College, Poughkeepsie, New York (2000-2009).
- Areas of specialization include: “The History of Mysticism,” “The Psychology of Religion,” “World Religions,” “The History of Philosophy” “Oriental Philosophy” and “A Course in Miracles.”
- Co-founder in 1981 with Rabbi Joseph Gelberman of the New Seminary for the training of Interfaith Ministers and in 1989 a co-founder along with Rev. Dr. Diane Berke of Interfaith Fellowship with services in Cami Hall across from Carnegie Hall, in New York City.
- Author of 9 books including his newest book, Living A Course in Miracles, published by Sterling Ethos, of NYC, a division of Barnes and Noble. Also What Is Mysticism?, Missouri Mystic, Awaken to Your Own Call: A Comprehensive Introduction to A Course in Miracles, Listening to Your Inner Guide, The Ten Laws of Happiness, Money and Jesus, Search for the Center, and Learning to Die.
- Met Dr. Helen Schucman and Dr. William Thetford in 1973. They, along with Dr. Ken Wapnick, introduced him to A Course in Miracles over a year before its publication. Helen served as Jon’s counselor and guide until she became ill in 1980.
A Minister for more than 50 years, Jon began serving three rural Missouri churches in 1961. Licensed by the Christian Church, Disciples of Christ in 1961, ordained a Deacon by the United Methodists in 1971, an Elder in 1981, and as an Interfaith Minister in 1988. Currently serves the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship in Middletown, New York, as permanent part-time pastor.